Creating a professional equestrian website takes careful planning. It’s a challenging and time-consuming process but fear not… Equestrian ID can help you at every step of the way.
Here’s a few considerations to think about when choosing the best domain name for your equestrian business.
The best starting point is with the name of your business itself, however If you want users to find you easily you may need to think about the following:
- Longer domain names don’t look great and are difficult to remember.
- Complicated domain names often lead in the user making mistakes when typing them in so stick with something that is easy to type so avoid hyphens, numbers, and other unusual symbols, they make typing more difficult.
- Try to use keywords that convey the purpose and the nature of your business.
- If you want to physically draw in visitors add a location to narrow down the search.
- Protect your domain name, don’t let another business steal it from you!
If you would like any help with designing your equestrian website, don’t have the budget for bespoke but would like to find out more about our equestrian template websites don’t hesitate to email us!.